Memory Foam Mattress
At the Eco Mattress Store, Eco is not just in our name, it's in our roots
At the Eco Mattress Store, we're proud to be partnered with one of the companies leading a renaissance of the mattress industry. Our manufacturers continually strive to reassess and improve their production processes to 'greenovate' their mattresses.
Our manufacturers have taken many steps to innovate their production processes and reduce their carbon footprint. This is not just about being a "Greener" company. This is about being a leader in innovative mattress design that is supportive, restful, ergonomic and anatomically correct. While the mattresses are more earth-friendly as a result of the production philosophy, they are among the most ergonomically supportive and anatomically correct mattresses by design.
- Developing Eco Memory Foam: a plant-based memory foam (made from Soy) that nearly removes the need for petroleum products in the production process.
- Developing the EcoPillow Foam Surface: Like Eco Memory Foam, this is a plant-based memory foam product. This layer helps support the mattress in order to provide superior support.
- Plant-based memory foam dissipates heat 900% better than traditional memory foam for a cooler more restful night of sleep.
- Bamboo mattress covers: bamboo is one if the most renewable products on the planet. Bamboo helps the mattress contour properly to the body and works exceptionally well to dissipate moisture.
- Bamboo is naturally anti-microbial and 100% biodegradable.
- Bamboo covers help the mattress to regulate your body temperature and are cooler, drier and softer than other textile products.
- 100% Hypo-Allergenic: both the bamboo cover and the Eco Memory Foam are 100% hypo-allergenic.
- All their mattress foam is produces in a state-of-the-art zero-emission production chamber that captures all by-product gasses and does not release them into the environment. The sealed chamber also requires fewer chemicals and uses less energy than comparable open-air production.
- Shipping mattresses compressed save space and use up to 40% less fuel.